Your Support Today Helps Create Hope for Tomorrow
By joining hands with the Kimbra Foundation and providing your ongoing support, you’ll be helping to chip away at the poverty and need experienced by the underserved children of Uganda. You’ll be providing them with hope for a brighter tomorrow and the strength to grow into the leaders their communities so desperately need.
You see, Uganda is one of the poorest nations in the world and struggles with chronic malnutrition, illness and infection, and lack of the most basic of necessities. But your involvement can make a difference and positively change the direction of a child, their family, and their community … forever!
What can I do?
- Become a Sponsor – For just $10 US per month you can sponsor a child and help provide for their education, boarding, meals and school supplies.
- Volunteer – Discover an incredible part of the world when you volunteer in an orphanage in Uganda. This type of volunteer work will make a huge impact on both you and the children you are serving.
- Become a Corporate Partner – There are many ways corporate partnership programs can assist … create a matching program, host an event or gala, or simply donate money.
- Suggestions and Comments – Help us by providing your suggestions, comments or ideas! Simply click here to fill out our contact form.
- Join Kimbra in helping local children The Kimbra Foundation partners with the local organization Speak Up! For Kids of Palm Beach County — the noprofit support of the PBC Guardian ad Litem program where volunteers advocate for children involved in dependency court due tot alleged abuse, abandonment, and neglect.
The Kimbra Foundation uses your generous donations to increase enrollment for those orphans that may not have the means to have an education. Together we can sponsor more children year round providing room and board at the primary level.
You may choose to make a one-time donation. Or, make a donation on a recurring basis. We strongly encourage donors to contribute a minimum of at least $365 for a full year of education sponsorship. At $1.00 a day, less than a cup of coffee, you can help change the life of a child in Uganda.